Pinterest More Felt Craft? Search it Out!

Felt Handmade Yummy Breakfast comes with Fridge Magnet

Handmade Felt Craft for Sale
Price: S$12.00 (a Set of 3)
Shipping Fee: $2.50 (Qxpress)





Start your day the right way with these happy little breakfast set! A cup of tea, a toasted bread and a fried egg. Made from Felt materials and stuffed with wool and attached with magnet.






They are wonderful display on kitchen's fridge or excellent  little keepsake gifts for friends and loved one. Hope it bring you joys and delights owning it.

Handmade with love but do not expect perfectly sewing workmanship. Selling point is the unique craft designs / ideas. I am happy to take special requests if you can't find what you are looking for and think that I could make for you.

I am happy to take special requests if you can't find what you are looking for and think that I could make for you.

Follow me / or make purchase on:




No comments:

Post a Comment